Varicose Vein Symptoms
Sussman Vein | The Right Doctor For Your Vein Care
Varicose veins are a very common medical problem. It often takes years to develop symptomatic varicose veins and the associated pain and discomfort may come on slowly and insidiously. Symptoms below are commonly associated with varicose veins. Varicose veins are often not visible to the naked eye and are felt and not seen.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF VARICOSE VEINS?
- Leg Aching/Pain
- Restless Legs
Symptoms associated with varicose veins are commonly worse at the end of the day, during menses, during pregnancy and during periods of prolonged standing. Symptoms may be vague or quite painful.
- Do your legs start to ache when you’re standing to cook that big holiday meal?
- Do you have to rest when your legs start to throb or feel heavy standing in line a long time?
- Do your legs cramp at night?
- Have you noticed that burning and aching in your legs has increased over the years?
- Do your fatigued legs feel better when you put your feet up at work or at the end of the day?
At Sussman Vein you will find treatment that works to significantly diminish or resolve the leg pain caused by your varicose veins.